Net Health announces that its rehabilitation outcomes management system, provided by FOTO Patient Outcomes, a Net Health company, is now integrated with the Epic hospital EMR system and available through the Epic App Orchard marketplace. Compatibility with Epic enables thousands of rehabilitation therapists to access FOTO Patient Outcomes’ advanced outcomes measures seamlessly from within the Epic EMR.
FOTO Patient Outcomes integrates with Epic via the Substitutable Medical Applications and Reusable Technologies (SMART) on Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR) application programming interface (API). From within the Epic EMR, users can view predicted patient outcomes that are generated by FOTO using the most advanced science and risk adjustment methods.
FOTO Patient Outcomes from Net Health is an outcomes management solution that provides accurate benchmarking against peers nationwide for outpatient rehabilitation therapy clinicians and clinics. Performance visibility gives providers the data and insights to achieve higher levels of patient care.
For Epic users, FOTO Patient Outcomes:
- Provides technology that is quick and easy to implement as an application;
- Simplifies the seamless integration of FOTO Patient Outcomes into clinicians’ existing workflows in Epic;
- Eliminates the need to switch between platforms – end-users don’t have to manage multiple log-ins, multiple open tabs, windows, etc.;
- Reduces time spent on administrative tasks, giving clinicians more time with patients; and
- Supports data-driven decisions that lead to better outcomes and patient satisfaction.
“We believe that interoperability, specifically the SMART on FHIR technology, is key to ensuring a wide range of providers have easy access to the best healthcare solutions,” says Net Health CEO Josh Pickus. “Greater adoption of modern interoperability standards will help ensure better patient care, satisfaction, and ultimately outcomes. Our inclusion in the Epic App Orchard highlights our commitment to superior patient care and interoperability standards.”
The addition of FOTO Patient Outcomes to the Epic App Orchard marks the second of Net Health’s apps to be added to the popular technology marketplace. Net Health’s Tissue Analytics, an AI-powered wound imaging and management platform, is also available on Epic’s App Orchard.
[Source(s): Net Health Systems Inc, PR Newswire]
Net Health Acquires Casamba