Distance education provider OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has released its list of what it considers the best online schools offering doctor of occupational therapy degrees.
According to the rankings list, the top schools are:
- Creighton University – Omaha, NE
- Chatham University – Pittsburgh, PA
- Quinnipiac University – Hamden, CT
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences – Kirksville, MO
- Concordia University Wisconsin – Mequon, WI
- Eastern Kentucky University – Richmond, KY
- University of Utah – Salt Lake City, UT
- Mount Mary University – Milwaukee, WI
- George Washington University – Washington, D.C.
- Boston University – Boston, MA
- University of Kansas – Lawrence, KS
- Loma Linda University – Loma Linda, CA
- Misericordia University – Dallas, PA
- Texas Woman’s university – Denton, TX
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences – St. Augustine, FL
- Salus University – Elkins Park, PA
- Nova Southeastern University – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Jefferson – Philadelphia, PA
- Temple University – Philadelphia, PA
- Towson University – Towson, MD
“Occupational therapy helps millions of people everyday to function throughout their lives with ease. Earning a degree of this nature is not only fiscally and economically responsible, it provides the world with a much needed area of medicine,” says lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, in a media release.
[Source(s): OnlineSchoolsCenter.com, PR Newswire]