The Accreditation Leader! CARF International is a CMS-deemed accreditor of DMEPOS suppliers for a range of product categories including: manual and power wheelchairs, complex rehab/assistive technology, power mobility devices, hospital beds, support surfaces, commodes, diabetic shoes and inserts, walkers, crutches, canes, orthoses, prostheses, and more.
- Free consultation to help suppliers prepare for accreditation.
- Personalized customer service to answer your questions.
- Free educational seminars.
- Experienced peer surveyors.
CARF International is an independent, non-profit organization that also accredits in the areas of Aging Services, Behavioral Health, Employment and Community Services, and Medical Rehabilitation. Specialty standards support medical rehabilitation programs for Brain Injury, Spinal Cord, Amputation, and Stroke.
4891 E Grant Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
The Joint-Jack Company
The Joint-Jack Company offers a wide range of therapeutic devices for the ultimate in post-operative hand care. Dystrophile—A scientific approach to tissue loading. A solution to the problem of reflex sympathetic dystrophy. Also from The Joint-Jack Company: *Joint-Jack Steady nonelastic force for the correction of flexion deformities of the fingers. *Joint-Spring Gentle finger splint providing early extension splinting or finger flexion exercises. *Joint-Cinch Steady nonelastic pressure for passive finger flexion. *Hand-Wrap Operative dressing providing constant, unchanging pressure.
The Joint-Jack Company
34 West Rd
Shirley, ME 04485
Thought Technology, celebrating its 34th anniversary, presents its advanced physical therapy systems. MyoTrac Infiniti and MyoTrac Infiniti Clinical provide therapists and their clients accurate, clear feedback tailored to their needs. The affordable devices integrate both SEMG biofeedback and electrical stimulation. The MyoTrac Infiniti system measures:
- High-resolution RMS surface electromyography (SEMG) signals
- Stimulation in a large number of configurations
- User-definable biofeedback and stimulation
- EMG triggered stimulation
- Easy to use display settings give rapid control over treatment parameters
- Touch screen graphics display allows easy navigation
- Progress can be viewed through bargraph, line graphs, or heard through the rising or falling tonal pitch.
The MyoTrac Infiniti Clinical system provides all of the features of the MyoTrac Infiniti. System includes USB connection, BioGraph Infiniti software, and a specialized Rehabilitation Suite.
2180 Belgrave Ave
Montreal, QC, H4A 2L8, Canada
800-361-3651 • 514-489-8251