Using customer feedback, OPTP took this popular back support and made it even better. The newly redesigned Thoracic Lumbar Back Support is constructed of high-quality foam and can be attached to any type of seat, including in offices, cars, semi-trucks, classrooms, couches, airplanes, and anywhere else people sit for extended periods.
New, updated features include:
- Enhanced lumbar section for additional support
- Upgraded foam for increased comfort
- Moisture-wicking mock-mesh fabric
- Adjustable straps with quick-release clips to easily remove straps for washing
More than a lumbar support, the Thoracic Lumbar Back Support addresses the entire back, promoting correct sitting posture to help relieve back, shoulder and neck pain. It measures 16”H x 12”W x 3”D; the vertical thoracic pad is 5”W.
The unique “upside-down T” shape:
- Promotes a natural cervical curve, with the head above the shoulders
- Encourages neutral shoulder positioning, which opens up the chest
- Supports and aligns the thoracic spine
- Corrects the positioning of the lumbar spine by supporting a healthy lumbar lordosis
This lumbar support can be attached to any type of seat, including in offices, cars, semi-trucks, classrooms, couches, airplanes, and anywhere else people sit for extended periods. Constructed of high-quality foam and moisture-wicking mock-mesh fabric that is removable for easy washing, this deluxe support promotes proper sitting in almost any chair.