OPTP, Minneapolis, announces the release of Slings Myofascial Training Tools, developed by Karin Gurtner—a certified Pilates instructor, yoga and Gyrokinesis teacher, personal trainer, wellness leader, and the founder and educational director of art of motion.
The training tools are ideal for movement exercise, Pilates, yoga and myofascial massage and are perfect for home, studio, therapeutic use, and for personal training and group classes.
The tools are essential elements in Slings Myofascial Training—a certification program for movement professionals, body workers and therapists who want to broaden their skills in anatomy and structural integration through movement. The foundation of the program is Anatomy Trains in Motion, which is based on Tom Myer’s Anatomy Trains concept of interconnected anatomy. Slings training can be integrated into Pilates, yoga, and any type of mind-body exercise.
Slings Tools include:
- 2 Massage Domes with rounded knobs for gentle self-massage on arms, legs, shoulders back and head to increase blood flow and improve circulation
- 2 Massage Balls for gentle massage to stimulate fascia and muscles, release myofascial tension, increase blood flow and improve circulation
- 2 Trigger Balls featuring a smooth surface, ideal for massaging feet, hands, shoulders and more
- 1 Kneeling Pad which can be placed under the knees, or rolled up under the head, neck, pelvic or abdomen for additional support during yoga or exercise
- 1 Carrying Bag which conveniently holds all Slings Training Tools
For more information and to purchase, visit OPTP.
New Manual Therapy and Pain Science Book by Adriaan Louw Available from OPTP
OPTP Introduces the PRO-POINT Myofascial Release Tool
Treat Your Own Hip: OPTP Announces New McKenzie Method Book