Cantata Health has released a white paper that offers its predictions of what hospitals, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, and other long-term acute care providers need to address in 2019.
The white paper includes what the EHR and RCM provider notes are their unique insights into technology, regulations, and increased business complexities that will have a big impact on acute care facilities in 2019.
Among the predictions that may drive the most growth in hospitals, inpatient rehabilitation facilities and other long-term acute care providers are:
- More healthcare organizations than ever will use data to offer personalized care.
- Denials management is going to be increasingly reliant on proactive measures.
- Hospitals will invest more in business improvement solutions, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) adoption rates will reach 50%.
- Automated supply chain management will be one of the most common ways to save money in 2019.
- Technology has positive and negative impacts on patient interaction, and 2019 will be one of the more difficult years to balance this mix.
“Industry trends, regulations, and technology are coming together in 2019 in ways that will change the landscape for acute care and long-term acute care providers for years to come,” says Krista Endsley, president and CEO of Cantata Health, in a media release.
For more information and to download the white paper, visit Cantata Health.
[Source(s): Cantata Health, PRWeb]