The APTA website is filled with resources for physical therapists. A recent page lists many websites and information to help PTs provide useful information for their patients.
Access the Falls Prevention and Risk Reduction page for these and many more resources:
- Resources for the Development of Consumer Events Focusing on Balance, Falls, and Exercise
- Falls Risk Reduction in Older Adults Pocket Guide (.pdf) (Members Only)
- Falls Risk Reduction in Older Adults Pocket Guide References (.pdf) (Members Only)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Falls Free Coalition
- The Fall Prevention Project
- Stop Falls
And many more. Utilize these resources today and throughout the year.
(Source: APTA website)