The 37th International Seating Symposium is moving to January 31 – February 2, 2022. If you’re planning to attend, please note the new date and revise your plans accordingly.
The COVID-19 Delta variant is causing much concern for large in-person gatherings, challenging people’s work/family life, and making it difficult for many to travel. With safety of the attendees and organizers a top priority, the decision was made to change the date.
With aggressive vaccination programs being implemented in many countries, it is hopeful that moving to a later date will maximize the number of attendees, presenters, and exhibitors who are able to safely participate in-person. As the details surrounding the new dates become more finalized, organizers will keep in touch with all event participants.
- The event will take place in the same venue in Pittsburgh from Monday, January 31, to Wednesday, February 2, 2022.
- Pre-conference workshops will take place Saturday, January 29, and Sunday, January 30, 2022.
- The current program will remain the same.
- Early bird registration deadline will move from August 30 to December 1, 2021.
- The hotel room block will shift to reflect the change in dates (more details forthcoming related to rebooking).
- The Exhibit Hall schedule will remain the same but shift to reflect the change in dates.
- Any person who has already registered and cannot attend the new dates can change their registration or request a refund.
- Any exhibitor who cannot accommodate the new dates may cancel and request a refund.
- A hybrid event is still being planned with both virtual and in-person attendance options.
Organizers continue to plan for ISS 38 in April, 2023, in Pittsburgh.