CommuniCare Family of Companies announces the acquisition of 13 senior living facilities in Ohio. The facilities, previously managed by Columbus-based Atrium Centers, will now be managed by CommuniCare Health Services.
The acquisition grows the Cincinnati-based company to more than 80 healthcare centers in seven states (Indiana, Maryland, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia).
“It’s fulfilling to be able to extend our reach, reflective of serving the growing healthcare needs of a growing population,” says CommuniCare Executive Vice President Isaac Rosedale, in a media release. “Specific to the new health care operations in Ohio, we are committed to continuing the level of quality clinical care and strength of operations for the residents at these 13 facilities.”
The 13 newly named CommuniCare healthcare centers are:
- The Colony Healthcare Center, 563 Colony Park Dr., Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
- The Pines Healthcare Center, 3015 17th St. NW, Canton, Ohio 44708
- Homestead Healthcare Center, 2317 East Home Rd., Springfield, Ohio 45503
- Grande Lake Healthcare Center, 1209 Indiana Ave., St. Marys, Ohio 45885
- Salem North Healthcare Center, 250 Continental Dr., Salem, Ohio 44460
- Salem East Healthcare Center, 230 Continental Dr., Salem, Ohio 44460
- Evergreen Healthcare Center, 924 Charlie’s Way, Montpelier, Ohio 43543
- Addison Healthcare Center, 8055 Addison Rd., SE, Masury, Ohio 44438
- Canton Healthcare Center, 1223 Market Ave., N, Canton, Ohio 44714
- Dixon Healthcare Center, 135 Reichart Ave., Wintersville, Ohio 43952
- Austintown Healthcare Center, 650 South Meridian Rd., Youngstown, Ohio 44509
- Canfield Healthcare Center, 2958 Canfield Rd., Youngstown, Ohio 44511
- Salem West Healthcare Center, 135 Reichart Ave., Wintersville, Ohio 43952
These centers have licensed capacity of more than 1,000 beds. Many of the centers will also provide rehabilitation and holistic healing for fast recovery after hospital stays and surgeries, the release notes.
[Source(s): CommuniCare Health Services, PR Newswire]