Long haul COVID-19 research is exploding. Rehabilitation therapists can expand their understanding about the systemic effects of this condition and get actionable tips from Tina Peers, MBBS, and Ashok Gupta, MA, MSc., featured speakers at The International TLC Conference. Peers and Gupta illuminate concepts they believe are key for successful rehabilitation including:
- Neuroplasticity’s role in long covid treatment.
- MAST cell dysfunction and long covid.
- Relationship of ME/CFS, and chronic fatigue with long covid.
- Exercises long covid patients tolerate best.
- Danger of leaving long covid untreated.
- Tips for treating long covid.
See the video now on the Rehab Management YouTube channel.
Learn more about the International TLC Conference on the conference website.