Following feedback from partner clinics looking for a ready-to-wear solution, San Francisco-headquartered UNYQ is releasing a cover that can be stocked up and fitted in a single visit. The X-Collection line of semi-custom covers is now available for Ottobock C-Leg4 and 3R80 models with more to come.
Available from UNYQ partner clinics around the world, X-Collection covers bring durability and protection to lower limb amputees who want to keep their prosthesis safe but are not prepared to compromise on quality and stylish design.
“Integrated total prosthetic solution are a trend. Our clients have now the option to walk away with a ready made cover in one visit. We’re proud to present the X- Collection that accommodates to these needs perfectly”.— Eythor Bender CEO and Co-Founder of UNYQ
The U Design, with a black gloss finish, appeals as a timeless classic that’s both elegant and contemporary. With minimum cutting to suit the end user, carried out by the clinician, X-Collection covers provide a suitable solution for the prosthetic leg user who is not looking for a full custom cover but wants to have the certainty of UNYQ’s protection on their knee, as well as enjoy the benefits of better-fitting clothes.
These covers can be ordered in a bundle and stocked in clinics.
The new X-Collection covers offers a new range of benefits:
- Available for AK prosthesis (C-Leg 4 and 3R80 knees, and more to come)
- Avoid extra appointments (ready to wear in one visit).
- Available in UNYQ classic U design in black gloss finish that fits all styles.
- Protection and anatomy. Made in 3D Firm material.
- Adjustable length in your clinic.
- Faster delivery time: only 3 days.
- Stock-able item.
- Easier ordering process: no pictures or measurements needed.
The X-Collection can now be ordered through the UNYQ Online Ordering System.
For more information, visit UNYQ.
[Source(s): UNYQ, PRWeb]