The 37th International Seating Symposium (ISS) is full speed ahead and will take place both in-person and online October 28-30, with pre-conference workshops taking place October 26 and 27. Registration is now open on its updated and newly launched website.
Social media sites on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn have also launched, according to a letter from the organizers.
Other Important Information
Other Important Information to Know, according to the letter:
· There will be unopposed Exhibit Hall time (posted to the website), however the Exhibit Hall will remain open during educational sessions. Exhibit spaces are still available but selling fast. The Exhibit Hall will also be open on Wednesday, October 26th from 5-7 PM for all ISS attendees.
· At this time, there is no cap on the number of in-person or virtual attendees. However, should the situation require an in-person limit, priority will be given to those already registered for in-person. Attendees will be able to switch their type of attendance with no additional fees but will incur the cost difference from virtual to in-person or receive a refund for switching from in-person to virtual.
· Pre-conference workshops will only be offered in-person due to the hands-on nature of these sessions; virtual attendance will not be an option for Pre-conference courses.
· Hotel reservation information is posted on the website but is separate from conference registration.
· ISS is partnering with RESNA to provide a track of instructional sessions focused on Assistive Technology and Assistive Technology Professionals (ATP). These sessions are included with ISS registration and identified in the program.
New Webinar May 14
The next Network ISS Webinar, titled “Strategies for Worldwide Wheelchair Service in Less Resourced Areas,” takes place on May 14. Register now.