Organizers of the 37th annual International Seating Symposium (ISS) that will take place March 18-20, 2021, in Pittsburgh announce it will be a “business as usual,” in-person gathering in the same manner as previous conferences.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted daily life throughout the world, and planning for the next ISS event is no exception. With that in mind, ISS notes there will likely be adjustments and options, as follows:
- Participants will have the ability to attend sessions online synchronously and asynchronously after the conference.
- Presenters will have the option of delivering their sessions remotely.
- The in-person event will adhere to all COVID-19 regulations and protocols in place at the time of the conference.
- Exhibitor booth spacing may be adjusted according to social distancing protocols.
- Opportunities for interactive virtual exhibit tours are being planned.
ISS will issue regular updates as planning continues.
[RELATED: Submit Your Papers Now for the Next ISS ]