AmpliVox Sound Systems introduces the Crescent Digital Adjustable ADA Workstation with a large work surface and digital height control to make it easy for workers to switch from sitting to standing throughout their work day.
The workstation is also compliant with the standards of the American with Disabilities Act to accommodate workers in wheelchairs, according to the company, based in Northbrook, Ill.
The AmpliVox Crescent Adjustable Workstation is designed to switch from sitting to standing and back to sitting with ease. An intelligent digital control can be programmed to remember height settings. It also features visual reminders for the worker to switch height positions periodically.
The SD5430 Crescent Workstation’s worker-friendly features also include:
- Large, 54″ x 30″ work surface holds all your equipment and projects
- Adjusts from 24″ – 49″ with intuitive electronic control paddle
- Available downloadable app allows you to connect to control paddle and wirelessly program your desk height settings and unlock advanced control options
- Electronic height adjust paddle enables smooth, double-tap height changes, has subtle visual reminders to change position, and has anti-collision feature to prevent colliding with chair or wheelchair
- ADA compliant, allows full access for wheelchairs, and indented edge allows you to better access tabletop
- Study 1.25″ tabletop holds up to 325 lbs
- Scratch- and impact- resistant laminate surface with durable vinyl edge banding makes it practical and easy to clean & sanitize
- Intelligent “T” legs add stability to table, vs. standard “C” legs
- Whisper-quiet motors, heavy lifting capacity, and stable frame with leveling guides
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA Height Standard G1-2013
- Conforms to ANSI/HFES 100 – 2007 Human Factors Engineering of Computer Workstation
- Easy to assemble – takes just 15 minutes!
- Ships flat
- Six year limited warranty
For more information, visit AmpliVox Sound Systems.
[Source(s): AmpliVox Sound Systems, PR Newswire]