Winnebago unveils its Accessibility-Enhanced motorhome line for 2020, which feature air-assisted doors designed for wheelchair lifts as well as other design elements for comfort and adaptability.
The new Intent 30R AE includes a power Murphy bed-sofa providing additional living space when not in use, while the 2020 30T AE Adventurer boasts a sofa-bed, to accommodate additional passengers.
The Accessibility-Enhanced RV line includes also floor plans that reflect commonly requested design elements. These include:
- Platform wheelchair lift with an 800-pound lifting capacity
- Air assisted door, with wall-mount and key-fob remote controls for wheelchair entry and exit
- Expanded hallway and bathroom areas
- Large roll-in shower with an assist bar and available folding bench seat, and adjustable height shower head, Raised toilet with assist bars
- Roll under lavatory sink standard on 30T AE Adventurer floorplan
- Electric adjustable queen bed standard on 34T AE Forza, optional for 30T AE Adventurer (or power Murphy sofa-bed depending on the model)
- Thermostatically or remote-control roof vents
- Wall-mounted light and generator switches
- Lower installation of the systems monitor panel
- Optional 6-way power transfer seat
- Optional lower microwave placement
“Our goal has always been to help our customers explore the outdoor lifestyle, enabling extraordinary experiences as they travel, live, work and play. The Accessibility-Enhanced line opens new doors for those who may have thought their traveling days were over,” says Robert Kim, head of WGO’s Speciality Vehicle Division, in a media release from Winnebago Industries.
[Source(s): Winnebago Industries, PR Newswire]