Handicare, a provider of mobility and accessibility solutions, launches the AP-Series Portable Ceiling Lift in North America.
Built from the ground up, the AP-Series features the SafeGuard Hook and ActiveSense Tilt Detection for safety, as well as heavy-duty smart batteries engineered to provide more lifting capability on a single charge. Portable and lightweight, it is designed to move from room to room with ease.
“We’re excited to bring this easy-to-use, portable ceiling lift to the market. With its unparalleled safety features and improved battery technology, home caregivers and their loved ones can achieve greater accessibility along with peace of mind.”
— Randi Binstock, President of Patient Handling for Handicare North America
Key features and benefits of the Handicare AP-Series portable ceiling lifts include:
- A heavy-duty smart battery offering up to 175% more lift cycles on a single charge compared to previous generation portable lifts.
- SafeGuard Hook designed to minimize sling loop migration, providing users an extra sense of safety and security.
- ActiveSense Tilt Detection alerts caregivers through audible warnings and stops the AP-Series when users are lifted at unsafe angles during transfers.
- Available in two models featuring a safe working load (SWL) of 300 and 450 lbs designed to accommodate any lifting situation.
- The AP-450 version features a full-color digital handset displaying active status, full life data and diagnostics.
- Reinforced antimicrobial strap provides reduced infection risks and increased durability while providing caregivers with a visual indicator for strap replacement.
- Lightweight and easily portable, can be moved room to room with little effort.
For more information on the AP-Series, visit Handicare.
[Source(s): Handicare, PR Newswire]