Panel Discussion: Acute Care Therapy Trends and Best Practices in 2021
Hospital Directors of Rehab Discuss Top Topics in Acute Care Therapy
- Josh Drummond, DPT, ATC, MHA – Director of Rehabilitation Services, Williamson Medical Center
- Faith Francis PT, Co-ECO – Director of Orthopedics, TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Valerie L. Wagner, PT, DPT – Director of Rehab Services, Cartersville Medical Center
Topics discussed during the session include:
- Operational Challenges and Success – Tactics and solutions to organize schedules and ensure high therapist productivity
- Real-Time Data and Reporting – Key data points and reports that rehab therapy leaders are relying on to navigate acute care rehab
- Outcomes in Acute Care– Current trends in standardized outcome measurement for the acute care setting
- Experience Working with COVID-19– Compare challenges and solutions for managing during the pandemic, as well as other roles the therapy department is playing within the hospital setting
Instant Webinar Access
Complete the form to view the recording.
Ohio County Healthcare Improves Rehab Therapy Operations
Ohio County Healthcare, located in Hartford, Kentucky, was looking for an integrated EHR solution that could meet their specialized needs for acute care and help them provide the best patient care possible. Net Health Therapy for Acute Care did just that – and more.
Learn 4 Ways to Improve Hospital Therapy Operations in Acue & Outpatient Care
Adopting a single software solution across therapy environments that interfaces with your hospital EHR can offer a number of both administrative and clinical benefits.