Register now for “Best Practices in Avoiding Opioids: The Physiology of Physical Solutions,” a free webinar from Exertools, which will take place Thursday, November 19, at 2:00 PM EST.
During the webinar, Amy Baxter, MD, FAAP, FACEP, a pediatric emergency medicine physician and the CEO of Pain Care Labs, will provide research-based advice on how different modalities treat pain, and why a multi-modal approach can improve mobility and reduce the use of prescription medication.
Attendees will learn:
• Why Opioids Actually Aren’t The Best For Subacute and Chronic Pain
• What Works in Treating Pain, and which Physical Solutions are the Best Options
• How To Optimize Energy Solutions – Thermal, Pressure, Electric, and Mechanical Stimulation
• The Multiple Benefits of Layering Solutions
• Why Frequency Matters – a Case Study of Mechanical Oscillatory Stimulation vs Electrical Stimulation
For more information, visit Exertools.