Pride Mobility Products Corp, Exeter, Pa, and Quantum Rehab join forces to embark on the new 2011 Professional Education Partnership, a comprehensive 24-city national tour that runs from March through October.
With educational opportunities at 24 different locations, the Partnership delivers more content to providers while reducing their travel costs for even further value. It offers CEU courses at a reasonable price, top notch seating and positioning instructors, and first-hand demonstrations of Pride and Quantum Rehab’s newest product innovations.
The tour begins on March 16 in Orlando, Fla, and continues through October, with a final stop in Wilkes-Barre, Pa, near the company’s headquarters.
“When we set out to determine the curriculum for the Professional Education Partnership, we based our plans directly on what providers are telling us they need,” says Dan Fedor, general manager of education and compliance. “Pride and Quantum feel very strongly that this year’s courses are the most comprehensive to date. They are designed specifically to deliver the required educational credits demanded by the industry in a very affordable venue.”
The curriculum will include:
- Mobility Product Troubleshooting and Repair
- Complex Mobility: Solutions to Meet the Client’s Needs
- The Science of Mat Evaluations & Wheelchair Prescription
In addition, Pride’s Silver Star certification course will be offered at select locations, as well as Quantum Rehab Technology and Repair.
CMS quality standards require that all complex rehab providers have at least one service technician per location who is factory trained by the manufacturer of the products they sell. Quantum Rehab Technology and Repair applies toward this requirement and supplies a certificate of approval upon completion.
Presenters consist of a team of certified specialists who also are featured speakers at industry related conferences and seminars throughout the country:
- Jodie Stogner, PT, ATP, founder of Southeastern Assistive Technology Solutions LLC and Southeastern Assistive Technology Solutions Consultants LLC in Jackson, Miss, and Bill Pierce, PT, a clinician specializing in neurorehab at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Eugene, Ore, and many more new and returning presenters will share their expertise.
- Bryan Anderson, Quantum Rehab spokesman, will serve as the keynote speaker at several locations. Anderson will attend the Orlando seminar on March 16 through18; the Nashville, Tenn, seminar on April 7 and 8; the Dallas seminar on May 4 through 6; the Honolulu seminar on May 18; the Newport Beach, Calif, seminar on June 9; the Concord, Calif, seminar on June 14 and 15; the Olympia, Wash, seminar on June 22; the Salt Lake City seminar on July 12 and 13; the Milwaukee seminar on July 27; the Boston seminar on September 14; and, the Wilkes-Barre, Pa, seminar on September 22 and 23.
Click here for more information, to see a complete schedule and comprehensive course list, or to sign up to attend, or, call (800) 800-8586.
Pride Mobility Products® Corp is among the leading designers and manufacturers of mobility products, including Jazzy® Power Chairs, Pride® Scooters, Pride® Lift Chairs, and Pride® Silver Star Lifts and Ramps. Quantum® Rehab, a division of Pride Mobility, manufactures complex rehab solutions. The company also has operations in Australia, Canada, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and the UK.
[Source: Pride Mobility]