They will also detail the wide-ranging tools offered to assist their providers in transitioning to the new rental environment, including Galaxy Mobility Financial Services LLC. Galaxy representatives will be available to discuss new inventory and working capital financing solutions for qualified Pride providers.
Visit booth #3019 for more information.
Products spotlighted at Medtrade Spring will include:
- The new Q6 Edge®, a versatile Group 3 power chair
- The new Stylus® LS with smooth drive tires and casters for increased ease of use and fluid-resistant, tension-adjustable seat upholstery
- The latest additions to TRU-Balance® Power Positioning Systems
- Synergy® cushions and backs
- Litestream® and Stylus® manual wheelchairs
- The new Rental Ready Jazzy Select® Elite with a solid, color-through shroud, black high-back seat with removable, replaceable foam and vinyl, and Jazzy® Armor™
- The new Pursuit® XL Scooter, featuring a pillow top seat with sliders, a front tiller shield, and an increased speed of up to 8.25 mph
- The new Outlander Exterior Lift with user-friendly one-box installation
- The latest additions to the Jazzy Select® Series, Pride® lift chairs and scooters, and Pride lifts and ramps
Representatives from the company’s government affairs, reimbursement, credit, and provider marketing support services will be stationed at the booth to answer questions.
Educational opportunities include: Evaluation to Fitting: How to Properly Fit a Wheelchair to your Client, Top Retail Tactics: Winning the Cash Sales Boom, and Standard and Complex Rehab Power Mobility Device Audits: Are Your Claims Clean.
The Professional Education Partnership will be part of the Medtrade preshow conference on April 12, offering providers and clinicians the opportunity to earn CEUs at the show.
[Source: Pride Mobility]